If you are an ambitious leader responsible for leading positive change, have a desire to perform at your personal best, find yourself frustrated with people’s lack of engagement and resistance to change, and resonate with the statements below, you are in the right place.
If this sounds like you, please continue by taking the Leadership Stengths Survey below. It's designed to help you see where you are "spot on" in your leadership strengths and where you and your organization may need to make some adjustments to experience improved results.
Once you complete the survey, check your inbox for your resulting score and some important "next steps" based on where you are today. Our promise is that you will come away from this experience feeling clear, inspired and ready to take charge of your leadership and personal development.
0 = I’ve not addressed this at all 4 = I’ve given this some attention
7 = I’m doing really well here 10 = I’ve totally nailed this
1. I effectively influence the behaviors that lead to top performance in my team and organization.
2. I know how to change the behavior of a group of people.
3. I successfully and consistently align people to execute decisions.
4. I influence change rapidly, profoundly, and sustainably.
5. I have great confidence in my ability to influence deeply entrenched habits in my team and organization.
1. I make an emotional connection that enables others to open more readily and share their ideas and concerns.
2. I am perceived as highly engaging and motivating to my staff.
3. I easily gain and maintain the trust of others.
4. I am able to deal with opposition effectively and turn resistance into support.
5. My staff/team feels very involved in the decisions that impact them.
1. I have proven strategies for improving complex problem solving within myself and my team.
2. I consistently maximize creativity and thinking resources within myself and my team.
3. I encourage others to make their own decisions.
4. I have great confidence in my ability to produce results.
5. I have multiple strategies for solving a variety of complex problems.
1. My productivity levels, as well as my team’s productivity levels, are very high.
2. I stretch myself and my team to take on new opportunities for growth.
3. I recognize others for their contributions.
4. I collaborate well with others to integrate diverse ideas and perspectives into the organization.
5. I have a clear understanding of how to use a coaching approach to develop the potential of others.
1. I keep my emotions in check even when under extreme pressure.
2. I am resilient and can bounce back easily from a no or an objection and don’t take it personally.
3. I have proven tools for helping others manage their emotions and levels of stress.
4. I have effective strategies for managing my emotions in a variety of workplace settings.
5. I am effective at managing the emotions and stress levels of a group of people.
1. I am eager to discover where I can further improve.
2. I know the importance of investing in myself to advance my leadership development.
3. I highly value the offer of a private strategy session to discuss these findings and would like to schedule one soon.
Please provide your name and best emailto receive your Report of Findings.
Please select the option that best describes you.